Hello Thorsen,

Thanks for the reply, Tried deploying the mojolicious application with
Apache using 'mod_perl' which is working, still having few issues like
routing and timeouts

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-X9WknYMwu54/VtAJMt8izOI/AAAAAAAAAAM/KUp7iDJcpKg/s1600/error.jpg>

when its opened in a new tab or on refreshing the page, sometime its works.

Am looking forward for the solution, thanks in advance.

My* Virtual Host Configuration *looks something like this :-

<VirtualHost *:8600>
DocumentRoot /path/app
SetEnv APPLICATION_ENV 'development'
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
<Perl>
$ENV{PLACK_ENV} = 'production';
$ENV{MOJO_HOME} = '/path/app';
$ENV{MOJO_MODE} = 'deployment';
</Perl>
<Location />
SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
PerlSetVar psgi_app /path/app
AllowOverride None
# Allow open access:

Require all granted