Hey,

Not sure if I understand your problem, but why don't you just use
$c->validation? Have a look here for more information and
examples:
https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Mojolicious/lib/Mojolicious/Guides/Rendering.pod#Form-validation

Which version of Mojolicious do you have? Run "mojo version" to check the
version.