Hi,

You could also consider looking into these alternatives:

* https://metacpan.org/pod/Mojo::IOLoop::Subprocess - Run long running
(blocking) code in a sub process
* https://metacpan.org/pod/Mojo::IOLoop::ForkCall - Pretty similar to
Subprocess
* https://metacpan.org/pod/Mojo::IOLoop::ReadWriteFork - Similar to
Subprocess/ForkCall, but you can write and read to the interactive process
* https://metacpan.org/pod/Minion - Not quite the same, but it could be
what you really want.