Hi all,

I was wondering about unleashing the following tutorial on the LPW this
weekend to get feedback.  I have lost all objectivity on it, so I appeal
to the regulars to point out the most problematic areas.

https://github.com/duffee/Mojolicious_session_example

All comments welcome, from Great! to For the Love of All, Don't Do This!

It is available to read on github or the repository can be cloned and
you can play with the code in session_tutorial or the Snapshots.
Hopefully, I've left enough instructions to make it obvious how the
tutorial is put together.

many thanks,
--
Boyd Duffee            Keele University    (01782) 734225
DevOps - Student Facing Systems

  Some people are born on third base and go through life
  thinking they hit a triple - Barry Switzer