The following worked for me. I am not reading the file contents. I am
passing the uploaded path to another script later on.

      my $path = $miffile->asset->path; # This is correct for
Mojo::Asset::File
      my $tfile = File::Temp->new;
      if (! $miffile->asset->is_file) { # It's really a Mojo::Asset::Memory
         $miffile->move_to($tfile->filename); # Convert to file.
          $c->app->log->info("New File : ".$tfile->filename);
          $path = $tfile->filename;  # This is the path I want now.
      }
      my $size = $miffile->size;
      my $name = $miffile->filename;

      # Execute the external command :
      run3 ['myLint', $path ], \$in, \$out, \$err;

I will try to clean it up as you suggest. Thanks for the help and most
importantly for Mojolicious.

Nicky