Refreshing the page and refreshing the table are two different things. The
latter you would need to do in javascript, ideally with a framework like
vue or react that can handle the ugly details. If you refresh the page, you
only need to have the route provide the subset of the data instead of the
full set when it receives the search term.

-Dan