Mojolicious::Plugin::Loco (*) is now on CPAN.

Think of it as the poor man's method for creating desktop applications
using Mojolicious.

With the plugin registered, the 'daemon' (**) command starts a server AND
launches a browser pointed at it, with a handshake so that browser's
sessions are distinguished, and ongoing javascript bits so that server can
shut down if the browser window closes and vice versa (sort of).

The reason this exists is I was staring for a long time at WxWidgets,
considering the prospect of learning that whole world, figuring out how to
make their event loop and Mojo's play nice together -- which looks to
entail being heavily dependent on the innards of both, or somehow sticking
them on separate ithreads which looks to be Extra Special Fun given that
neither package is really intended for that world anyway -- and was getting
a sense of Huge Rabbit Hole.

I figure this way, you write your UI in HTML/javascript (because nobody's
ever done that before) and you're done.

Experimental.
Certain aspects are known-clunky (e.g., having to close finished
tabs/windows manually because window.close has annoying restrictions),
and the Security Considerations section (***) might well be a litany of
reasons to be wary of this whole endeavor (that plus desktop platforms not
being the highest priority targets for Mojo support right now [not saying
they should be]).

Anyway, feedback welcome (including feedback of the form "Wait, so why
aren't you using ___?").

(*) was originally going to call it LocalUI but that would be boring.
(**) 'prefork' and 'hypnotoad' are likely pointless here.
(***) and if there's anything really obvious in Security-land that I'm
failing to mention, feel free.