Hi!

Please, provide a code example (with any paste service, like gist.github.com), so we can see how you  create request object and give you advice.

On 18/09/2018 19:50, Steve Dondley wrote:
I'm starting a new thread related to the previous one regarding making a batch api request to Google's API. I keep getting "Bad Reqeust" responses from Google after making a batch API call (other calls work fine).

Looking at the api documentation for batch api requests <https://developers.google.com/gmail/api/guides/batch> it says each part of the multipart request should have a content length. Here is the example Google supplies:

POST /batch/farm/v1 HTTP/1.1
Authorization: Beareryour_auth_token
Host: www.googleapis.com
Content-Length:total_content_length

--batch_foobarbaz

GET /farm/v1/animals/pony

--batch_foobarbaz

PUT /farm/v1/animals/sheep
Content-Length:part_content_length
If-Match: "etag/sheep"

{
   "animalName": "sheep",
   "animalAge": "5"
   "peltColor": "green",
}

--batch_foobarbaz

GET /farm/v1/animals
If-None-Match: "etag/animals"

--batch_foobarbaz--

The requests I'm generating with mojolicious do not have the "part_content_length." Here's mine:

POST /batch/gmail/v1 HTTP/1.1
Authorization:BearerA_REAL_TOKEN_GOES_HERE
Host:www.googleapis.com
Accept-Encoding:gzip
Content-Length:120
User-Agent:Mojolicious(Perl)

--nS2CX

GET /gmail/v1/users/sdond...@gmail.com/messages/165eb111fcf21503
--nS2CX--

My question is, does Mojolicious provide a way to automatically generate a content length header for these parts? If not, which parts of the message get counted toward this length and how do I calculate it (assuming UTF-8)?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mojolicious" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mojolicious+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:mojolicious+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to mojolicious@googlegroups.com <mailto:mojolicious@googlegroups.com>.