Hi List ,

I am coming from the Catalyst world after doing around 5-6 projects in
Catalyst.
I linked Catalyst over what i was using earlier. Earlier i was using
HTML::Mason
and before that Embperl :-)  I am using perl for past 15 years and intend
to continue
using it.

The main reason of moving to mojo are as follows

(1) A lively mailing list. Catalyst list is more serene.
(2) Lively development: I see that mojo is more up-to-date
      with latest technologies (eg: recent support for graphql and old
support for openapi)
      I am hopeful that i should be able to use these technologies here. I
am thankful
     to the contributors who are relentlessly improving Mojo & Perl.
(3) it is similar to Catalyst.

Instead of converting my old projects from Catalyst to Mojo i would like to
do a new project in Mojo and experience the difference.

I would also want to pen my experience as a migration guide for other people
willing to use Mojo and have prior Catalyst experience.

A short question is what all i will miss in Mojo that is there in Catalyst
framework.
Also how does Mojo compare with django as a web framework
( apart from the fact that  the former is python and we are perl).

Regards
Rajesh Kumar Mallah
( https://www.redgrape.tech )