Hi

This is a new information for me.. I have done installation using cpanm
although now I completely confused that my program is using which perl. And I
do have perlbrew folder , sorry for not being so informative about the
situation I am newbie to perl. I tried various attempts to install Mojolicious
and one was also adding “requires Mojolicious” in the cpanfile file.

It would be great help if you could help me know how to differentiate between
the perl I am using for my code ? is it using System perl or my installed perl
? What’s the difference using cpanm or other way affects these perl?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mojolicious/2d93b435-60e7-43de-95f5-3e6fccbb1dec%40googlegroups.com.