Time::Local updated some unit tests in version 1.26 to resolve this
problem: https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=124787. The test
should have failed in 2020 for previous versions. I've seen last version of
Mojolicious is still using Time::Local version 1.2. And on my application
this goes on failing the Time::Local unit test. Do you know about the
problem? Is there a chance to update your dependencies, especially
Time::Local to a version >= 1.26? Thanks in advance for the answer.