There's a current PR for addressing an issue regarding Mojo::Reactor. I
feel like I have a good understanding of all the parts of Mojolicious,
except Mojo::Reactor. I simply do not understand it at all. My confusion is
increased by the similarity with Mojo::IOLoop. Much of the docs make use of
IOLoop modules but I can't think of an example that uses Reactor.

Can anyone provide some insight into this module, what it's for, and how
and why it's different from IOLoop?