Am Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2020 14:23:41 UTC+2 schrieb Felipe Gasper:

> The idea is more that, if you know curl is doing what you want, then just
> use curl rather than M::UA, and keep on trucking with all else that Mojo
> has to offer.

Of course you are right. Your suggestion would be the most sensible way of
dealing with it.
I just happen to have a little daemon sitting on my shoulder, saying "you
have to understand what is going on here!" "Don't give up until your tool
that is made for this kind of task does what you want"
It isn't easy for me to silence this little daemon ;-) and so I still hope
there are others more knowledgable than me in this group who have the same
kind of ambition...

-Michael