emmanuel,

> I'd  like  to  know  if it's possible to configure Minotaure to display specific
> colors relativ to applications status. And if so, how...

You can change the colors but not what they mean since it is mon server
specific and minotaure is a mon client.

> For instance, applications in error are displayed in red, those with 'ok status'
> are in green.

Yes.

> And  I  have a few applications whose status is in error for a while and then it
> turns  into  'green'  : I'd like this specific 'error status' to be displayed in
> blue for example and then in green when the status is ok.

The status view is a snapshot.
Good -> gray (or green if another service in the same group is red)
Bad  -> red

Use the historic view to see what went wrong in the past.

--
Au revoir,                                  33 (0) 2 99 78 62 49
Gilles Lamiral. France, L'Hermitage (35590) 33 (0) 6 20 79 76 06