From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Sean Knox
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 7:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Offtopic: SNMP Monitoring Suites

I apologize for the offtopic post, but I thought I'd pose this question to
the mon community.

Currently I'm using mon, heartbeat, and LVS and am curious what network
management suites listmembers prefer. I'm considering OpenNMS, Big Brother,
and What's Up Gold. I've worked with Openview before (unfortunately) and it
is not an option.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Sean