Hi.

This is either suggestion for a new feature or question, you judge:

Is it possible to write description for each service as "global", but
then, replaceable, if so wanted in watch group.

Currently, if i havent been mistaken, i can use Service tag as
following:

watch foo
        service bar
                description foo bar

My setup consists >=100 watchgroups and and >=5 services  in each group
so, it would be nice to set some default values for each service and if
desired, override that global service description in the actual service
itself.. Something like this:

description bar default foobar

watch foo1
        service bar

watch foo2
        service bar
                descrioption non-default foobar

Result would be that

foo1.bar.description = default foobar
foo2.bar.descriotion = non-default foobar.

I understand that this could be done possibly via m4 but currently, m4
is out of my and my cow-orkers capabilities ;)

--
 +-"-"-------] I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a