What is the best approach to monitor free disk space on Windows based
servers? I'm assuming the answer is SNMP but we don't currently have any
SNMP infrastructure in place, if this is the answer does any one have
any good references on how to go about setting up SNMP on Windows for
use with Mon?

I started rolling my own solution which was a basic Windows service that
listened on a specific port and whenever a connection is made it dumped
a space delimited list where column 1 was the drive letter and column 2
was the free disk space as a percentage. I haven't written a monitor for
it yet because I thought there had to be a better way so any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

William Bartholomew
Internet Developer
Orli-TECH Pty Ltd
"Your Innovative e-Business Partner"

Web:   http://www.orlitech.com.au
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +61 7 3292 0220
Fax:   +61 7 3292 0221

Visit our online store http://www.instantit.com.au

This electronic communication (including any attached files) may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information and is only intended
for the viewing purposes of the person to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, you do not have permission to read, use,
disseminate, distribute, copy or retain any part of this communication
or its attachments in any form. If you receive this email in error,
please contact us on +61 7 3292 0222 or by email and delete all copies.