From: Bowie Bailey
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 10:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mon.cgi problem

I am having a strange problem and I am hoping that someone here can help me
out.

Mon.cgi does not appear to be sending me any cookies.

I am running the latest of everything:
Perl 5.8.0
Apache 2.0.43
Mod_Perl 1.99_07
Mon 0.99.2
Mon.cgi 1.52

I had this problem previously and just upgraded everything to attempt to
solve it with no results.  My browser is set to accept all cookies and does
accept cookies from other sites.  I have tried using other computers with
the same results.  Everything works fine.  I can log in and make changes
using mon.cgi, but without the cookie, I have to constantly retype my
username and password.  Apache is just a base install with mod_perl added
and mon.cgi dropped in the cgi-bin directory.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Bowie