> i am using mon and mon.cgi and dtquery.cgi. When i
> use mon.cgi to show downtime log statistics the Percent-Value
> of "Failure-Free Operation" deffers from the value dtquery.cgi
> shows. I think the calculation in mon.cgi is wrong because mon.cgi
> tells me that the log begins at: Thursday, Jan 1, 1970 at 01:00:00
> which is obviously  wrong. Is there something i can do about it ?

Sorry, meant to reply to you earlier.

My recollection of some of this code is a bit hazy as it has been a while
since I touched it. I belive, however, than mon.cgi uses as 'time 0' the
first time any hostgroup was marked as failed in the most current dtlog,
while dtquery will look at the first time any hostgroup in *any* dtlog
(including non-active ones).

Others with a more recent perspective might be able to correct me :)