Hi guys.

I've been trying to use snmpdiskspace.monitor but running on the command
line, the first line of output is:

aledt:/usr/local/src/mon# ./snmpdiskspace.monitor --community public
--config /usr/local/src/mon/snmpdiskspace.cf krag
Cannot find module (WINDOWS-NT-PERFORMANCE): At line 0 in (none)
krag

[Info I expected to see]

I'm guessing that I'm missing the WindowsNT performance MIB - anyone
know where I can get it, or any pointers would be great...

Thanks,
Aled.

--
Aled Treharne - Technical Solutions Advisor - Frontier Internet Services
Ltd