On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, David Nolan wrote:

> Actually, I've seen the problem with 5.6.1 as well.

here's an analysis of what appears to be the same problem we've been
talking about:

http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg70170.html

> Unfortunately, since my current copy of Mon is HEAVILY patched, vs 0.99.2,
> just handing out a copy is probably not a good idea.

have you done more than replace the calls to parse_line with calls to
your own routine? if so, just send me a snippet of your routine and an
example of how it's called.

> releasing a new version based on the patches I've sent him sometime soon,

i'm aiming to utilize some holiday time for getting a new release out
before 1-jan. we'll see how it goes :)