On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Ryan VanderBijl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> For those of you who want to monitor disk space on computers
> running windows, but can't/don't want to use SNMP, I've written
> a windows disk space checker.

Sounds good. I don't like to put things in contrib/ if they require
patches to mon to work properly, though. But if Jim pipes up and says
these patches (or equivalent functionality) are going in soon, I have no
problem adding it, it is something that might be useful to a lot of
people. Especially considering the nightmarish stories I've heard about
Windows' SNMP Service.

cheers,
andrew