On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, David Nolan wrote:

> See you there.  Hopefully we'll have some interesting discussions about the
> future of Mon.

a note to all: david saved the day by per chance by bringing his notebook
along with him. the workstation which was hooked to the projector in the
room was locked out, so we were short of a way to display the slides,
even though i had brought a copy of them on floppy, on cdr, and posted
a copy to the net. luckily we were able to plug david's notebook into
the projector and get on with the show.

so, much thanks to david for his excellent participation at the meeting,
and thanks much for the use of the notebook!

if anyone's interested in either the slides or the troff source for
them, they can be found here:

http://linux.kernel.org/~trockij/phl.pm.org/