> the latest devel version is there.  since two weeks ago i've posted two
> snapshots, but i've not heard any feedback about them.

Ok, I missed something major. Im pulling down it and putting it to
test..

> maybe there should be a separate, archived mailing list for patch
> submissions, so as to separate the submitted code from the noise of
> general discussions for easier harvesting later. is that a good idea?

Hopefully not =)

Note that i wasnt critisizing you, i was just amazed how fast the
discussion died down with any visible results (for me atleast)

--
Jani Mikkonen <jani dot mikkonen at jippiigroup dot com>
ADVOGATE Profile: http://www.advogato.org/person/rasjani