Hi there,

we have started using MON and are currently exploring its
capabilities. We use traps quite a lot because we are also using
NAGIOS and we deliver traps with the same script that sends commands
to the NAGIOS service check acceptor.

We have a simple question: suppose you have a host group with some
services, and one particular service fails for a particular host. Why
doesn't the web interface ("mon.cgi") display which particular host is
affected? It is not shown in the summary or the detailed view. Yet
this is very important: one should be able to see right away which
host is affected as opposed to seeing the group only.

Furthermore, we would like to know why one must create an extra group
if there is a set of services that are defined for one host only.

Best regards,