Hi folks,

we have several host groups whose services are checked with traps and
a trap timeout only. Unfortunately the service stays green as long as
it has received a trap from some machine ("OR"). In fact it should
stay green only if a trap has been received from all machines in the
group within the specified interval ("AND").

I.e. we don't want to check that there is a machine that has sent a
trap in the interval, but that all machines have sent a trap in this
interval.

How to do this?

Best regards,