We use monshow 100% of the time due to it being the only command-line interface
available.  mon.cgi would require a lot more setup and we will not put it up
simply because it isn't needed.  It also presents one more security concern
for us.

My $0.02

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 10:59:27AM -0700, Hugh Caley wrote:
> I have switched to mon.cgi since monshow seems to be dead and no one has
> sent me any troubleshooting questions.  A shame; the monshow interface
> is a lot less cluttered and more elegant than mon.cgi, IMHO, and I
> maintain mon from the command line.
>
> Hugh
>
> --
> Hugh Caley, Unix Systems Administrator
> Affymetrix Inc., 510-428-8537
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steven F. Siirila                       Office: Lind Hall, Room 130B
Internet Services                       E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office of Information Technology        Voice: (612) 626-0244
University of Minnesota