Hi folks,

I have two questions concerning the downtime log.

1. Why does it insert a newline after each recovery of a trap-style
   service? (I.e. it receives a trap that the service has failed,
   followed by a trap to indicate that it is back up. The entry in the
   log includes an extra newline, even if there was no newline in the
   "summary" and "detail" fields.)

2. Those newlines confuse the parser in Mon::Client when it tries to
   parse the downtime log. It returns lots of blank entries for those
   empty lines. Furthermore the entries for traps do not include a
   check duration, further confusing the parser. Could we use the trap
   timeout as a check duration for logging purposes?

Thanks in advance,