i just uploaded -47.

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/software/admin/mon/devel/

-patch to dns.monitor for added functionality
 Added -serial_threshold command line argument to allow the zone serials
 between the master and the slaves by that much, at most.  Necessary to
 avoid spurious errors during zone propagation.  High thresholds are
 typically unnecessary, but when using Dynamic DNS, with zones that update
 hundreds if not thousands of times an hour, they can be off by quite a bit
 but still be OK.  If propagation completely fails, eventually we'll exceed
 the threshold.

 Added a mode for monitoring caching only name servers.  Give the
 -caching_only argument, and then instead of -zone and -master arguments,
 you specify -query arguments, which are of the form record[:type].  (With
 A records being the default type)  So you might specify '-query
 myzone.com:MX -query myzone.com:A -query _servicename._udp.myzone.com:SRV'
 Every server will be queried for each request, and must return a valid
 response.  But the records will NOT be cross checked against each other,
 as various round-robin DNS situations may cause the different servers to
 have different data.

 Fixed some error reporting code to format the output better

 Changed the script exit value to be the highest count of how many servers
 failed on a single query.  (I.e. if three servers are queried, for 20
 records, the highest error code possible is 3, not 20 as it was before)

 I found all of these changes to be necessary in our environment, and none
 of them greatly change the original behavior, so I figured they were worth
 submitting.  I would just submit a diff, but a context diff was actually
 BIGGER then just sending the whole file...

 submitted by David Nolan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-fixed tiny bug in the cmdline operation of monshow which was causing
 the unexpected "No non-switch args expected" which was reported by
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-connect STDIN to /dev/null upon daemonization even if monerrfile
 is specified.

-added the "monerrfile" documentation to mon.8 and explained
 the "all" directive in auth.cf