--On Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:57 AM +0800 "=?gb2312?q?simon=20zhou?=" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

could you tell me where i can find the monitor for DB2 in linux ? thank
you!

If one has been written, I don't believe its been published.

But if you install the Perl DB2 drivers from <http://www.software.ibm.com/data/db2/perl> it should be pretty trivial to modify the mysql monitor script to use DBD::DB2 instead of DBD::MySQL. If you do that, posting your new version of the script to this list would help anyone else who needs that.

(Which reminds me... I should post the updated oracle monitor script we've written...)

-David

David Nolan                    <*>                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
curses: May you be forced to grep the termcap of an unclean yacc while
     a herd of rogue emacs fsck your troff and vgrind your pathalias!