From: Jim Trocki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 6 January 2005 11:18
To: Craig Reeson
Cc: mon@linux.kernel.org
Subject: RE: Help with mon.cf switches

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Craig Reeson wrote:

> Thanks for everybody's help so far...
>
> It has been mentioned that the -P and -C switches are no longer
> supported/used in mon-0.99.2 So what should I replce these switches
> with? (I am running Debian testing w/ 0.99.2-7)

your config file must be assuming some process.monitor that i've never
seen before, or that has never been shipped with any of the previous
versions of mon i've ever released.  i have no record of process.monitor
(the one written by brian moore) ever taking a -P or a -C argument. i
have no idea what those arguments are supposed to do.

---
This email and any files transmitted with it are solely intended for the use of
the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged.  If you receive this email in error, please advise us by return
email immediately.  Please also disregard the contents of the email, delete it
and destroy any copies immediately.
Computershare Limited and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for the
views expressed in the email or for the consequences of any computer viruses
that may be transmitted with this email.
This email is also subject to copyright.  No part of it should be reproduced,
adapted or transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner.