hi,
I am a Chinese, my english is poor, so I hope you can understand this letter. Yesterday I use Mon to monitor a server, I hope Mon can alert via xmpp protocol, so I wrote a alert file, but mon seem not work. If I execute alert file, it can alert to my jabber. Now I hope mon can monitor a services is down, it can alert
  to my jabber. Please Help me! I wait your reply! Thanks!!!

                                                                A Helper
                                                                2005.7.6