Has anyone run into a problem where mon, in all its outputs (monshow, monfailures, mon.cgi) is returning anything generated by a config file (i.e., the description) or a monitoring output (i.e., tcp.monitor), with a “20” instead of a space?

For example, if my config file has a description in it like:

description This is my description

Then it shows up via monshow and mon.cgi (dumped directly to a file, not through a browser) as:

This20is20my20description

But if I create the config file to be:

   description This\ is\ my\ description

then I get my normal description:

            This is my description

That trick doesn’t work for the alerts file, though.  Escaping spaces still has the “20”’s in them.

Any thoughts?  I’m running mon v 1.22 (7/13/2006) and monshow v 1.1 (6/29/2006).

Thanks,

Tim