I installed recently the latest cvs (1-2-0) of both the monitor and of
the client.

MON.CGI
---------------
I put mon.cgi in my web server, but when I run it - basically it spits
out into the logs:

Cannot locate object "list_views" via package "Mon::Client" at .....
mon.cgi line 2175 <GENO> line 1.

MONSHOW
---------------
I've installed monshow there and it seems to work fine.  No problem man.
  I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to have it expand each group
into its different tests?

For instance I have a group for phoneInfrastructure - when it fails, I
can only tell the whole group failed, not the specific item in there.
Obviously I can create single entry groups, but I was hoping there was
an easier way.  I looked at views, but while they were helpful, did not
actually lead me to a solution.

Oh this is on OpenBSD 3.9

Thanks for any help.

I also have a problem with fping and unidentified output, but we talked
about this before so I am going to go stfw and archives on that one.