On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Francisco Javier Valdera. Becario SMR wrote:

> The question is, is there any way that when mon is restarted I could tell
> wich services are failing so if they get repared it will lauch the upalert
> script??
>
> Thank you very much for your time.

The latest version supports writing state information to a file before
a restart or configuration reload, which should give you the behavior
that you're looking for.

Start mon with the "-l all" or "-l opstatus" option, depending on your
preference.

        -l statetype
               Load state from the last saved state file. The  supported  saved
               state  types  are  disabled  for disabled watches, services, and
               hosts, opstatus for failure/alert/ack status  of  all  services,
               and  all  for  both.   If  no statetype is provided, disabled is
               assumed.

Try this version:

http://arctic.org/~trockij/mon-1.2.0/