Yes, it seems mon does not detect many problems of the cf file.

For exemple a single empty line inserted by mistake before the second 'service'
of a 'watch' and only the first service is used without any error or warning
message.

We had to write a stand alone checker for the cf file to avoid this kind of
mistake.
I think we could put it in the contrib section (after some minor rewritting).

Of course, a better solution would be to improve the parser of mon itself.

Denis Choulette.