Hi all,

Looking to see if anyone has updated the cisco_interface.monitor to work with
"modern" perl implementations.  I am by no means a perlmonger, so am
just trying to use it to monitor my Cisco interfaces, but cannot seem to make
it work no matter what version of Net-SNMP that I install, so I figure
that it is probably written for an older version of Net-SNMP and is having
"backwards compatibility" issues.  Namely, the script complains of the
unavailability of SNMP::Session (or SNMP/Session.pm), which does not seem to
exist in the newer versions of Net-SNMP.

Has anyone else been able to overcome this problem?  If so, how?  I really
would like to use Mon to watch my interfaces, possibly as a replacement for
HP's OpenView Network Node Manager, if possible.

Thanks for any input that you can give!