* Anderson, Bill wrote:
> I don't know, but I'm willing to help, if anyone thinks of areas to
> improve on.
>
> Bill Anderson
> Technical Services Group
> Supporting the Department of Economic Development
> Information Technology Services Division
> MO Office of Administration

I asked the question to find out what the state of things were.  I
didn't want to step on any toes.

I have a revised version of mon.cgi at
http://www.cmpublishers.com/oss/

From our site
"Our customized version of the web UI that ships with the mon software.
Many improvements including xhtml 1.0 output, CSS support, smaller size,
& a cleaner UI."

Our company has used the software since 2003 & made numerous changes to
it for our benefit.  Over the last two months I have reviewed &
documented these changes in addition to making & documenting many more.

We now offer them back to the Open Source Community.

My changes or additions to the code are clearly marked, along with an
explanation of why I did it.  Deletions are not noted.
I don't claim to know what I'm doing or to understand what the "Eight
Thing" is for this software.  However What I have done works for me.
I hope you all like it.

--
Sincerely,

Nathan Gibbs