Hello :)

Long time mon user, but unfortunately first time mailing list user.

In our environment we're using mon in a fairly complex server/agent configuration (3 servers and 1000+ clients) and we're a heavy user of montraps to get this working.

I'm now looking into upgrading mon to version 1.2.0 on the server side. The ability to keep state when mon reloads is the main reason we want to do this upgrade.

Doing some testing, I notice that the polling interval doesn't seem to update with the failure_interval after a montrap is received causing the service to fail.

If you manually test the service, it updates the polling interval correctly, and after mon does the first check of the service after the montrap is received, interval is also updated. But not when the actual trap is received.

Is this intentional, by design or a bug? I would think that the wanted behaviour would be to update the interval (call reset_timer()?) when a montrap is received aswell?

Best regards,
Anders Synstad
Basefarm AS