On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 09:24:42AM +1000, Noel Butler wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 09:05 -0500, Nathan Gibbs wrote:
>

> > <wine>
> > I wish the distro's would get off their tail and upgrade the package.
> >
> > 1.2 has been out for 2.5 years.
> >
> > Distributing an old + buggy version doesn't give mon a good rep.
> > </wine>
> >

> I so agree with this statement!

Ubuntu is based on Debian.  The Debian package manager for mon is
Dario Minnucci.  He is package manager for about 12 packages.  He
filed a bug report in July of 2007 noting that 1.2.0 was out and
he planned to look at it.  It is still on watch for Unstable and
hasn't yet been included in either Unstable or Testing.  Maybe if
he was prodded a bit it could be gotten into Testing before it
becomes the Stable version.

Don MacDougall