* Jim Trocki wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, David Nolan wrote:
>
>> I think thats a great idea.
>>
>> Which is probably why it already exists... :)
>>
>> try MON_GROUP and MON_SERVICE

Oh' that works so nicely.
A thing of beauty.

# NPG
# Changed the default assignment from $ME to $HG-$ME.state.
# It was a real pain to test this thing stnadalone when it kept
# overwriting itself. The work of a true BCFH. ;-)
# Also now seperate instances will not clobber each other's state.
if ( $ENV{"MON_GROUP"} ) {
        $HG = $ENV{"MON_GROUP"};
}else{
        $HG = "testing";
}
$STATEFILE = $opt{"statefile"} || "$HG-$ME.state";
# NPG End

Hopefully, later this week or next, I'll release revisions of the
reboot.monitors.

Question?

To kill or not to kill $opt{"statefile"}.

Personally, I favor killing it, as it now has nothing but hack value and
the code would be cleaner without it.

--
Sincerely,

Nathan Gibbs