* Brandon S Allbery KF8NH wrote:
> On 1/17/11 10:55 , Nathan Gibbs wrote:
>> How can I write an exclude_period for Mon-Fri 9am-11:30pm
>
> The Time::Period stuff is kind of limited.  "perldoc Time::Period" for
> details.
>
> wd {Mon-Fri} hr {9am-10pm}, wd {Mon-Fri} hr {11pm} min {0-29}
>
> is the best you can do, to my understanding.

Yeah, I think you are right.
Thats the best I can get.

I knew that using a comma and another range could work, but didn't think that
I could put just a single hour in the period for some reason.

Who knows why I thought that.!
:-)

I knew I was missing something simple.
:-)
Thanks

--
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.