On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Sebastien Perret <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> I have checked the .yml file. See attached to my post. The error refers
> to a comment line. Nothing before the line 74 looks wrong. No tabulation
> reached.

You attached the ruby file from YAML, but if you look at the reference
in the output:

 `load': syntax error on line 74,
col 21: `    authentication: : login'

You have a YAML file that contains a ": login" that is not a symbol.
There should not be spaces for symbols.

Please check your yaml files, not the YAML parser.

> I have moved the yml file and install again ruby with the installer.exe.
> The old yml file and the new one matches, no différence found. Pretty
> strange ...

This has nothing to do with the YAML parser or Ruby, is one of your
configuration files.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17