You can try this:

check host somehost with address somehost.com <http://somehost.com/>
        start program = "/opt/monit/scripts/somehostcheckport.sh start"
        stop program = "/opt/monit/scripts/somehostport.sh stop"
        if failed port 80 for 5 cycles then restart # note: will restart the
service if down for 5 consecutive cycles, the alert is implicit (send as part
of the restart)
        alert n...@mail.com <mailto:n...@mail.com> with reminder on 5 cycles

Best regards,
Martin