Hi,

if you control the same services with systemd and the system is stopping, monit
should be stopped first to prevent collision between monit and systemd.

Starting the system services on boot in parallel with systemd should work fine
- systemd will just get a request from monit to start the service and even if
the start is pending already, it's no problem.

Best regards,
Martin