Hello Daniel,
I had used M/Monit up to 3.7.3 on a MacOS only,
but I copied the mmonit/db and mmonit/conf folder only to a new system,
to move to a new system. Have a look to the server.xml file and check
some of the options/settings.

Miration of a Sqlitedb to a Postgres is supported by the migrate_db.sh
script in the mmonit/db folder.

A suggestion only,
Lutz