Okie dokie !
Everything seems to be ok !

Thanks for yor help !

Bye !

Ps : The installer is just great !!!! Thanks !!!

Atsushi Eno wrote:

Hello,

mono 1.0.2 is pretty old. I fixed several bugs around DataSet XML
processing in mono 1.1.4 and later. It would be best if you try
the latest daily build from source:
http://mono.ximian.com/daily/

If you still have problem, please file a bug details here, with
sample runnable code and expected output:
http://bugzilla.ximian.com/

Thanks
Atsushi Eno

xiii29 wrote:

Hello !
I've a strange problem with DataRelation ... When I set some relations on my DataSet, I'm not able to save info when I do <MyDataSet>.WriteXML ...

The strange things is when I execute the binary on Microsoft .Net everything goes fine ...

Here is a sample of code when I set the DataRelation :

DataColumn dclFather = this.TableFather.Columns["ID"]; DataColumn dclSon = this.TableSon.Columns["FK_ID"];

this.Data.Relations.Add(dclFather, dclSon);

For info, I'm using the 1.0.2 version ...

Thanks !