Hi Sebastien,

although they are no serious "issues", I'd still call them this way, because not having this interfaces and attributes might very well break code (although it's not very likely)

here is another patch for corlib, which hopefully fixes a lot of
issues in

I'm not sure I would call them "issues" ;-) but thanks for upgrading them to
2.0.

System.Runtime.InteropServices ;)
Somebody please review and commit.

Please try to keep your changes as small as possible when doing a patch
(i.e. avoid cosmetic changes). Even more when those changes the code style
from "conformant" to non-conformant.

-namespace System.Runtime.InteropServices {
+using System.Reflection;

+namespace System.Runtime.InteropServices
+{

See: http://www.mono-project.com/Coding_Guidelines#Examples

I read the Coding Guidelines Textfile in svn quite some times and there is no rule as to how to format a namespace. Maybe we should add it there. Actually in this case i didn't reformat the lines, but instead replaced the entire headers, so at least these interface files are consistent. The existing files in the namespace seem to be about 50/50 about the kind of style used. The existing interfaces of type _* all had the brackets on the next line, an I think that at least this nearly identical files should also be implemented identical (so either change the one half or change the other half in this patch).

Andreas