Atsushi Eno wrote:
Are they really such testcases? I think those tests listed up
there are bug in your sed script. The previous catalog.xml which
I manually edited was pointing to the correct file names. Just
compare old catalog.xml and your catalog-fixed.xml.

Can you tell me exactly what did you fix by hand? As for the first question, here is the list of tests that throw exception on dotnet and were marked as regressions in the first list.

BVTs_bvt083
ConflictResolution__77902
Include__77736
Include_Include_IncludedStylesheetShouldHaveDifferentBaseUri
Include_RelUriTest1

And there are few testcases that are not catched by the current testsuite, probably should check them manually (may be they really pass?)

Elements__89171
Elements__89177
Output__84011
Text__78309

If the patched version works fine, then let's just check it in w/
TARGET_JVM with comments.

Let's decide about that later, OK?

Besides the specification I tend to agree your idea to fix it.

Good.

Am not sure what you mean "pre-defined english words",

Currently we have only 2:

selected
checked

and may be we should have few others, like

disabled
readonly
multiple
ismap

that's what I can easily find, surely there are others.

We have also some Xalan tests regressed, if you are interested to
Let's put it on our table :-)

copy_copy21
math_math111
message_message01