hi

i've installed the 1.1.8 linux installed onto suse 9.3 pro. all worked fine. what i'm struggling with is mdb. I have found mdb.exe under mono-1.1.8.1/lib/mono/1.0 but when i try and run it from the command line, i get the message "bash: ./mdb.exe: cannot execute binary file". Other executables in the directory work (e.g., sn.exe).

what am i doing wrong?

regards
mike

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use is strictly prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this communication are personal and are not attributable to NIAD Communications Ltd, or any of its subsidiary companies.

The reliability of this method of communication cannot be guaranteed. It can be intercepted, corrupted, delayed, may arrive incomplete, contain viruses or be affected by other interference. We have taken reasonable steps to reduce risks against viruses but cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of this transmission.